Business Debit Card Rewards
You can use your SBC Advantage Business Debit Card to make purchases or get cash almost anywhere. But that's not all your debit card can do. With our Rewards Program, you can earn cash rewards too!
Your rewards are based on the number of debit card transactions you perform for any given statement cycle. The more you use your debit card for purchases, the more rewards you will receive!
- Earn 10¢ for every signature-based purchase (CREDIT option selected)
- Receive a bonus reward of $1 for every 20th Signature Based Purchase you make per statement cycle
Rewards are paid monthly at the end of each statement cycle and are credited to the primary business checking account connected to your SBC Advantage Business Debit Card. The reward is paid on purchases in the month that the purchase posts to the account.
Signature Rewards will accumulate for the following types of transactions:
- Signature Based Point of Sale (POS) purchase transactions (CREDIT option selected)
- Recurring payment transactions with external merchants
- Online, mail order, and telephone POS purchase transactions
No rewards will be paid on ATM transactions or Personal Identification Number (PIN) Based transactions (DEBIT option selected). Savings and Money Market Accounts are not eligible for Debit Card purchases and the Rewards Program. Accounts closed prior to the payment date forfeit that payment.
All cardholders who have a business checking account are eligible for the rewards program. For Sole Proprietor NOW Accounts, any rewards totaling $10 or more in a calendar year will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on a 1099. For Business Checking Accounts, any rewards totaling $600 or more in a calendar year will be reported to the IRS on a 1099.